Product & Service Implementation
APG has supported the largest membership association in the US with the successful implementation of several new product and service relationships. APGs role has been to:
- Serve as an outsourced Project Management Office to coordinate both internal and external stakeholder project planning and management
- Facilitate business critical services including project charter development and project governance model development
- Project planning and management in conjunction with some of the largest health insurance companies in the company
- Board of Director and Executive leadership status reporting
- Business readiness / go-live stakeholder acceptance testing
APG resources have also supported post go-live internal efforts to align customer experience reporting with provider KPI service level agreement (SLA) performance management and the development of business transformation tools and methodologies to ensure long-term customer satisfaction and net promoter score (NPS) performance.